Campus Awards for Excellence in Instruction
Several campus-level awards are given each year in recognition of excellence in undergraduate education, graduate and professional teaching, extramural teaching, advising, and research.
Eligibility requirements, criteria, and nomination information for each award are outlined in the links below. Awards are presented at the annual Celebration of Teaching Excellence event.
- Excellence in Graduate & Professional Teaching
- Excellence in Graduate Student Mentoring
- Excellence in Guiding Undergraduate Research
- Excellence in Online & Distance Teaching
- Excellence in Undergraduate Advising
- Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
See previous recipients of Campus Awards for Excellence in Instruction.