The following units report to the Provost.
Colleges and Academic Units
The tremendous depth and breadth of Illinois academics is matched by the strength of our pre-eminent faculty. Explore the colleges and academic units whose emphasis on campus-wide academic excellence has built Illinois’ reputation as one of the nation’s premier public universities.
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine and Applied Arts
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- College of Media
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Graduate College
- School of Information Sciences
- School of Labor and Employment Relations
- School of Social Work
- University Library
Our fundamental promise is to provide Illinois students truly transformative educational experiences. Discover how these units prepare our students leave campus with the skills, knowledge and drive to become leaders in their fields and to lead lives of impact in the world.
- Campus Center for Advising and Academic Services
- Campus Honors Program
- Center for Advanced Study
- Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- Illinois Leadership Center
- Illinois Promise
- I-STEM Education Initiative
- Military Education Council
- Office of Undergraduate Research
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI)
- University Laboratory High School
Our united administrative entity comprises an approachable team of people whose priority is to support and serve the Illinois campus. Learn more about our units that offer robust resources designed to support our strategic goals and enhance the Illinois experience. They are the backbone of what we do.