School of Information Sciences
- Policies and Procedures for Intercollegiate Transfer: http://go.ischool.illinois.edu/BSISict
- Before applying to ICT, you must meet with an IS Academic Advisor for course planning and attend one of our ICT Information Sessions.
- Prospective ICTs should be aware that applying and meeting the requirements listed does not guarantee transfer. Admission to the BSIS program is competitive and may be limited due to enrollment maximums.
- Students must submit a complete application during the designated period in order to be considered. The questions asked on the application are available on our website. Students will receive the application link after attending an ICT Session.
- Students are accepted for ICT during the Fall and Spring terms.
- For current application deadlines, please refer to our ICT website: http://go.ischool.illinois.edu/BSISict
- Applications will be reviewed holistically based on academic merit and a complete application review of all responses and materials submitted.
- Students should demonstrate strong interest, understanding, and academic preparation for the major.
- To schedule an advising appointment, please visit: https://go.ischool.illinois.edu/BSISadvising
Visit our B.S. Information Sciences Website for additional details on the major: http://go.ischool.illinois.edu/BSIS