College of Education
- Complete the Application for On-Campus Undergraduate Admission.
- Prior to proceeding to student teaching in an Illinois Educator Preparation Program at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, prospective candidates must take and pass an Illinois approved test of basic skills. Please visit the ACT/SAT in lieu of TAP page for more information.
- To show proficiency in the ISBE College Algebra and Statistics standards, all Elementary Education students must complete the College Algebra Standard. Please visit the ISBE Math Standards page for more information. The College Algebra criteria are located in the second column.
- Students are encouraged to attend a weekly ICT Information Meeting held at the College of Education and encouraged to schedule an appointment with an adviser before they apply. Please call 217-333-2800 for the location and times of the weekly meetings.
- February 1
- Summer Application period is open the second week of June
Contact person: Student Academic Affairs Office, 110 Education Building, 1310 South Sixth Street, Champaign, IL 61820; Phone: 217/333-2800; FAX 217/244-3647; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.