College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- The following courses must be successfully completed prior to the desired term of entry:
- MATH 220 or MATH 221
- Grades of B+ or higher in the following CS courses: CS 124, CS 128, *CS 173, and *CS 225
- *If proficiency credit has been earned for CS 173 and/or CS 225, letter grades from other CS courses are required (such as CS 233 or CS 240 or CS361)
- Two CPSC/HORT/PLPA courses with a grade of B or higher (CPSC 112 is recommended)
- Intercollege transfer must be approved by the Departmental Advising Coordinator. Students should use the contact information below to schedule a meeting with the Advising Coordinator to discuss prospects for transfer.
Please review the College ICT website for upcoming ICT processing dates and deadlines.