2020-21 Academic Leadership Seminar Series for All Executive Officers
This sub-series of the Academic Leadership Seminars is designed for all Executive Officers (EOs) who wish to engage in dialogue, share best practices, and discuss issues such as leadership, financial and strategic planning, and faculty development.
The Academic Leadership Seminar Series for 2020-21 is in a virtual format via Zoom.
- Preparing Dossiers for Promotion and Tenure – September 24, 2020
- Campus Budget Updates – October 15, 2020
- Spring Semester Planning – November 16, 2020
- Interdisciplinary and Team Research at Illinois: The Role of EOs – February 18, 2021
- Impact of COVID-19 on Faculty Scholarship and Teaching – March 22, 2021
- Free Speech, Cancel Culture, & Social Media – March 25, 2021
- Evaluating Teaching Excellence – April 21, 2021
View Handouts and Other Resources for the Academic Leadership Seminar Series on Box. (Illinois login credentials required.)