- Stephanie Craft, Department of Journalism, College of Media
- Kristi Kuntz, Executive Associate Provost for Academic Programs & Policies, Office of the Provost
- Nadya Mason, Department of Physics, Grainger College of Engineering
- Supriya Prasanth, Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Amy Wagoner Johnson, Department of Biomedical and Translational Sciences, Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- William Bernhard (ALP Liaison), Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, Office of the Provost
- Nicole Allen, Department of Psychology, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Amy Ando, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
- Xiuling Li, Micro and Nanotechnology Laboratory, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Grainger College of Engineering
- Linda Moorhouse, School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts
- Christopher Prom, University Library
- Shaowen Wang, Department of Geography and Geographic Information Science, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
See the full list of previous BTAA Academic Leadership Program Fellows on the BTAA website.
Learn more about the Big Ten Academic Alliance Leadership Program.