Dear Alma Podcast Series
Season 2: Reflections on Work-Life Balance
In this season of the Dear Alma podcast series, we ask our guests to consider what work-life balance means for them and share their strategies for achieving this balance especially as they face dilemmas between home and work life.
We also ask our senior colleagues to “travel back in time” to their early years in the academy as a junior faculty member and knowing what they know now, reflect on lessons they have learned along the way. Hear the sage advice they would give to their “younger” self about work-life balance.
- Episode 1: Riding the Rhythms of Academia
- Episode 2: Letting Life Happen
- Episode 3: Not Feeling Guilty
- Episode 4: Finding Kin in the Academy
- Episode 5: Be Nice to Yourself
- Episode 6: Seeing the Big Picture