Dear Alma Podcast Series
Season 1: Living and Working during COVID-19
The pandemic has touched our lives in different ways. In Season 1 we asked our guests what the “new normal” looks like for them as a faculty member at Illinois, the changes to their life and work, and what they plan to continue beyond COVID-19.
Learn from our colleagues some of the strategies and approaches they use to manage their professional and personal lives during these difficult times.
- Episode 1: Shuffling the Home Pieces
- Episode 2: Quality Over Quantity
- Episode 3: Silver Linings
- Episode 4: No More Boundaries
- Episode 5: Finding Untouchable Time