College of Education
- Complete the Application for On-Campus Undergraduate Admission.
- Prior to proceeding to student teaching in an Illinois Educator Preparation Program at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, prospective candidates must take and pass an Illinois approved test of basic skills.. Please visit the ACT/SAT in lieu of TAP page for more information.
- Students must provide evidence of having 50 hours of formal experience working with children or youth comparable to the age-level of students served in the program for which application is made. Experience must be with students who have disabilities. The hours verification form can be found here.
- Students are encouraged to attend a weekly ICT Information Meeting held at the College of Education and encouraged to schedule an appointment with an adviser before they apply. Please call 217-333-2800 for the location and times of the weekly meetings.
- February 1
- Summer Application period is open the second week of June.
Contact person: Student Academic Affairs Office, 110 Education Building, 1310 South Sixth Street, Champaign, IL 61820; Phone: 217/333-2800; FAX 217/244-3647; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.