College of Fine and Applied Arts
- Policies and Procedures for Intercollegiate Transfer
- Minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Student should apply no later than the sophomore year. Students will need three years to complete degree requirements after transfer.
- Current Illinois students should contact the School of Music Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to filling out the Supplemental Music Application form.
- Students are required to audition as part of the admissions process. Audition requirements are available athttp://www.music.illinois.edu/
- Students must take and pass the Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP), ACT, or SAT with approved scores prior to student teaching. Detailed information is available at http://www.cote.illinois.edu/
Students may apply for Fall and Spring admission.
- Timeline for Fall: Apply by March 1; complete talent review by April 1.
- Timeline for Spring: Apply by November 1; complete talent review by November 15.
Any student seeking an exception to this policy must submit a statement to email@example.com detailing why they wish to be considered for off-cycle admission to the School of Music.
The School of Music will contact the student after admission to notify them of their advisor’s name. The student will be responsible for setting up the initial appointment.