College of Fine and Applied Arts
- Minimum GPA of 2.00.
- Enrollment in, or completion of:
- MATH 115 or STAT 100; and Composition I requirement.
- Enrollment in, or completion of, the below is strongly encouraged:
- GEOG 103 – Earth’s Physical Systems, GEOL 100 – Planet Earth, or GEOL 107 – Physical Geology
- IB 103 – Introduction to Plant Biology or IB 105 – Environmental Biology;
Meet with the Department of Landscape Architecture Academic Affairs Coordinator. You may schedule an appointment with the Academic Affairs Coordinator at any time. Students begin the six semester core Landscape Architecture sequence only in the fall semester. WE welcome students into LA in the spring semester with the understanding that core LA courses will not begin until the following fall.
Advising occurs during the interview for admission that occurs prior to transfer. Online appointments available here. (Be sure to select Landscape Architecture from the drop down list)