Grainger College of Engineering
Grainger Engineering – All Majors
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Plasma and Radiological Engineering
- Systems Engineering and Design
Policies and Procedures:
- The Grainger College of Engineering has a procedure for evaluating all Intercollegiate Transfers (ICTs). Please see the Policies and Procedures for Intercollegiate Transfer.
General Guidelines for Transferring to Grainger Engineering:
- Non-Engineering Students who enter the University as freshman must apply and be accepted into the Pre-Engineering Program before applying to transfer to the Grainger College of Engineering. Exceptions to this include LAS-PHYS, AnyCollege-CS, ACES-ABE, LAS-ChBE as it relates to the following transfers: LAS-PHYS to ENG-PHYS, AnyCollege-CS to ENG-CS, ACES-ABE to ENG-AnyMajor, and ChBE to ENG-AnyMajor students. These exceptions will instead apply directly to ENG via the ICT application.
- The Grainger College of Engineering typically expects grades of B or higher in all technical courses, though the actual GPA for transfer into different majors may vary depending on space availability and number of transfer applications.
- Non-Engineering students who enter the University as transfer students are not allowed to apply to the Pre-Engineering Program or the Grainger College of Engineering.