Current Calls for Nomination
The following external and/or campus awards have upcoming deadlines. Use this online form to nominate a colleague for a campus-coordinated national or international award.
Please check back regularly for updates and new opportunities.
External Opportunities – Campus-Coordinated
Award nomination opportunities that are restricted or otherwise coordinated in the Office of the Provost are listed below. For additional information or to recommend a colleague for nomination, contact email@example.com or (217) 244-3689.
- LUI Che Woo Prize – Campus deadline is November 28, 2019.
- Japan Prize – Campus deadline is November 28, 2019.
External Opportunities – Open
Awards that are open for nomination and are unrestricted on the Illinois campus are listed. For additional information or for assistance with pursuing a nomination, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Where there are time differences, it is recommended that you submit a nomination at least one day prior to the deadline.
- Sackler Prize in Biophysics – Nomination deadline is January 10, 2020.
- Chancellor’s Distinguished Staff Award – The nomination deadline is January 21, 2020.
- Campus Awards for Excellence in Instruction – College deadline is February 1, 2020.
- Campus Awards for Excellence in Faculty Leadership – Nomination deadline is March 1, 2020.
- Illinois International Programs Grants – open