All new, revised, and discontinued courses must be approved by the Office of the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs upon the recommendation of the department, the college, and, in the case of 400- through 500-level courses, the Graduate College.
- Appointment of Non-Native English-Speaking Teaching Assistants
- Course Fees
- Credit Hour Definition
- Discontinuing Courses
- New and Revised Course Submission Timeline
- Proposing New Courses
- Revising Existing Courses
- Textbooks and Teaching Supplies
- Updating the Academic Catalog
Additional information regarding the Academic Catalog and the Class Schedule is maintained by the Office of the Registrar.