College of Fine and Applied Arts
- Minimum GPA of 2.00.
- Enrollment in, or completion of:
- MATH 115 or other Quantitative Reasoning I course: and RHET 105 – Principles of Composition;
- Enrollment in, or completion of, the below is strongly encouraged:
- GEOG 103 – Earth’s Physical Systems, GEOL 100 – Planet Earth, GEOL 101 – Introductory Physical Geology or GEOL 103 – Planet Earth QRII;
- IB 102 – Plants, People & Environment, IB 103 – Introduction to Plant Biology or IB 105 – Environmental Biology;
- Complete the application available in the Department of Landscape Architecture Office, 101 Temple Hoyne Buell Hall.
In general, student may only enter Landscape Architecture in the fall semester.
Advising occurs during the interview for admission that occurs prior to transfer.