College of Education
- Complete the Application for On-Campus Undergraduate Admission.
- Provide evidence of passing the Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP). The Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) has determined the ACT Plus Writing or SAT test can be used in lieu of a passing score of the TAP. Please visit the ACT/SAT in lieu of TAP page for more information.
- To show proficiency in the ISBE College Algebra and Statistics standards, all Elementary Education students must complete the College Algebra Standard. Please visit the ISBE Math Standards page for more information. The College Algebra criteria are located in the second column.
- Students are encouraged to attend a weekly ICT Information Meeting held at the College of Education and encouraged to schedule an appointment with an adviser before they apply. Please call 217-333-2800 for the location and times of the weekly meetings.
- February 1
- Summer Application period is open the second week of June
Contact person: Student Academic Affairs Office, 142 Education Building, 1310 South Sixth Street, Champaign, IL 61820; Phone: 217/333-2800; FAX 217/244-3647; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.