College of Engineering
Engineering – All Majors
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Plasma and Radiological Engineering
- Systems Engineering and Design
Policies and Procedures:
- The college of Engineering has a new procedure for evaluating all Intercollegiate Transfers (ICTs). Please see the Policies and Procedures for Intercollegiate Transfer.
General Guidelines for Transferring to Engineering:
- Non-Engineering Students who enter the University as freshman must apply and be accepted into the Pre-Engineering Program before applying to transfer to the College of Engineering, with the exception of LAS-PHYS, LAS-CS, and ACES-ABE students. See the Policies and Procedures for Intercollegiate Transfer for more information regarding those majors.
- The College of Engineering typically expects grades of B or higher in all technical courses, though the actual GPA for transfer into different majors may vary depending on space availability and number of transfer applications.
- Non-Engineering students who enter the University as transfer students are not allowed to apply to the Pre-Engineering Program or the College of Engineering.