College of Business
Business – All Majors
Business Process Management
Information Systems & Information Technology
Supply Chain Management
- Class level: Eligible to apply in May following the first year at Illinois. Students who have completed more than two semesters at Illinois and students who transferred to Illinois from another institution are not eligible to apply.
- GPA: Determined by the Applicant Pool (Average is historically around 3.5/3.6)
- Course requirements:
- Economic Requirement – ECON 102 – Microeconomics AND ECON 103 – Macroeconomics
- Math Requirement – Choose one of the following options:
1) MATH 234 – Calculus for Business I AND MATH 125 – Elementary Linear Algebra (or MATH 124 – Finite Math) OR
2) MATH 220 – Calculus (or MATH 221 – Calculus I) AND MATH 125 – Elementary Linear Algebra (or MATH 124 – Finite Math) OR
3) MATH 220 – Calculus (or MATH 221 – Calculus I) AND MATH 231 – Calculus II
- Students who place into MATH 112 or MATH 115 will be evaluated on the first two math courses completed before applying to the College of Business.
May 2016 (approximately the same time every year)
Students are encouraged to attend an ICT Meeting to learn more.
Once a student is admitted, they are contacted by their major advisor (in late June after being admitted) to review academic direction and goals.