Several campus units provide information to Illinois faculty about award and funding opportunities.
- Office of the Provost
- Award Nomination Opportunities – These announcements include information about achievement awards with approaching nomination deadlines and certain funding opportunities that do not have limited submission restrictions. Illinois faculty and staff can subscribe to this announcement here.
- Calls for Nominations – Learn about nomination opportunities for external awards coordinated at the campus level, as well as campus award programs with upcoming deadlines.
- Campus Awards Programs – Campus hosts several award programs to recognize faculty for their achievements.
- Campus Honors – Faculty are recognized with several honors and distinctions on the Illinois campus.
- Office of Foundation Relations – The OFR, under the auspices of the Vice Chancellor for Institutional Advancement, collaborates with faculty members, campus leaders, and staff to advance partnerships with foundation funders through communications, proposal development, stewardship, and other activities. Contact Foundation Relations.
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research – The OVCR is a valuable resource for external and campus research funding opportunities, including limited submissions. The OVCR can assist faculty and other researchers in identifying and strategizing opportunities that will further their research goals. Visit the link for contacts and more information.
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research – Humanities, Arts, & Related Fields – The OVCR also provides a range of resources for research/project development and grantseeking for faculty in the humanities, arts, and social sciences. Contact OVCR-Humanities, Arts, & Related Fields for information.