Provost's Office Staff
As Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, Edward Feser serves as the chief academic officer for the Urbana campus.
As Vice Provost for Faculty and Academic Affairs, Abbas Benmamoun provides leadership in the areas of academic affairs and faculty affairs.
As Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education and Innovation, Charles Tucker provides campus-wide leadership in the area of undergraduate education, including setting strategic directions for the undergraduate experience at Illinois, supporting innovation in classroom and in online instruction, and encouraging interdisciplinary initiatives in curriculum and pedagogy.
As vice provost and the senior international officer, Reitumetse Obakeng Mabokela cultivates relationships with institutions around the world while bringing together the university’s vast on-campus international presence.
- Bill Bernhard, Associate Provost for Faculty Development
- Elyne Cole, Associate Provost for Human Resources
- Katherine Galvin, Associate Provost for Administrative Affairs
- Vicky Gress, Associate Provost for Budgets and Resource Planning
- Kristi Kuntz, Associate Provost for Academic Programs and Policies
- Keith Marshall, Associate Provost and Executive Director of the Campus Center for Advising and Academic Services
- Deanna Raineri - Associate Provost for Educational Innovation
Matthew Tomaszewski, Associate Provost for Capital Planning
- Amy Edwards, Assistant Provost
- Mercedes Ramirez Fernandez, Interim Assistant Chancellor and Assistant Provost for Student Diversity
- Andrea Hoey, Assistant Provost for Budgets and Resource Planning
- Assistant Provost for Enrollment Management
- Kathy Martensen, Assistant Provost for Educational Programs
- Lynette O'Neal, Assistant Provost
- Staci Provezis, Assistant Provost for Assessment